“It’s incredibly gratifying to create solutions that deliver both results and inspiration.
For everything we do, the first order of business is to add value to your brand.”
Andrew draws on a rich portfolio of marketing, advertising and brand development experience to define his current role as champion of the brand. No matter what the project, he internalizes your “who/what/why” to arrive at a visual expression that is clean, true, and ready for prime time.
Nationally recognized for design and advertising work, Andrew’s greatest source of inspiration is the passion and commitment that you, as a client, bring to the marketing challenges facing your business. Beyond developing a powerful presence and identity for your brand, he puts in place a marketing toolkit for your business to help you make best use of every opportunity.
After leaving Kent State University, Andrew answered the siren call of the New West in 1992 and never looked back. He and his family landed in Colorado Springs in 2005. He’s eager to advance local-first economic development in the Pikes Peak region, and share his talent to elevate arts and culture, downtown revitalization and the critical role of innovation and entrepreneurs in our community.
The Other Stuff
- one of “50 Designers to Watch” (Graphic Design USA, 2000)
- 40+ design and advertising awards (Advertising Federation of America; American Institute of Graphic Arts)
- owner and chief creative director of Origin Brand Identity + Design (Las Vegas, NV)
- founding president of AIGA, Las Vegas Chapter
- small business brand consultant for the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- previous clients include – Nevada Power, UNLV Performing Arts Center, Clark County Library District, Clark County Park and Recreation Department, Major League Baseball Players Association, Memorial Health Systems, Centura Health, USOC, Colorado Springs Sports Corporation, Care and Share, UCCS, PPCC, Air Force Athletic Department, City of Cripple Creek, Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Chapel Hills Mall
- Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance Local Business Team Marketing Chair 2013
- Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance Local Business Team Ambassador of the Quarter, First Quarter 2013
- Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region (COPPeR) board member
- Colorado Springs Public Market board member
Team photography provided by Ted Robertson of RCN Group, at 719.330.5137 or moc.c1534847598nipuo1534847598rgncr1534847598@det1534847598