Strategy & Account Director
“Our creative executions must be effective. My aim is to uncover information and insight that serve as foundations for design that drives the desired behavior and results for clients. ”
With a three-decade career rooted in national-level agencies, Sarah brings account experience in client work for a broad range of categories including transportation, consumer packaged goods, quick serve restaurant, beer, government agencies, tourism and nonprofits. In various roles over the years, she has championed brand development and honed her skills in client service.
She worked for several years in corporate communications, directing the brand development of an international, acquisition-based agency in Denver, which included leading creation of a logo suite, brand standards, company intranet, business development materials, public relations “cook book,” and web site.
Upon relocating to Colorado Springs in 2008, Sarah went to the client side of the business and gained insight into the brand direction process from a new perspective. She has successfully directed brand reinventions from within for iconic local organizations and contributed her time and skills to numerous local nonprofits . As part of the Andrew Hershberger Creative team, Sarah applies her abilities as a knowledge-seeker and relationship-builder to deliver value to client brands.
Sarah and her husband, Bob, share four brilliant and beautiful daughters who provide them with their greatest joy. Outside of family, the couple are devoted to the Colorado experience through hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and sampling local wineries and craft breweries.
The Other Stuff:
- board of directors, Women’s Resource Agency
- table captain, 2014-2015, Care and Share’s Recipe for Hope Luncheon
- team captain, 2010, 2014 American Heart Association Colorado Springs Heart Walk
- marketing committee: American Diabetes Association, 2013 SOCO Tour de Cure
- 2012 chair, Marketing for Women’s Resource Agency Fashion to the Rescue event
- honorable mention, 2010 Credit Union National Assn Diamond Awards: Corporate Logo
- Bronze 2010 Marketing Assn of Credit Unions (MAC) Award: Image Enhancement, Brand
- Bronze 2010 Marketing Assn of Credit Unions (MAC) Award: Logo
- past member: Credit Union National Assn, Marketing and Business Development Council
- winner, Business Marketing Assn. 2007 Pro-Comm Award: Best Variable Data Brochure
- winner, 2007 Communicator Awards: Award of Excellence, Corporate Brochure
- winner, 2007 APEX Award for Excellence in Publication, Corporate Brochure
- Intranet Design Annual: World’s 10 Best Intranets 2005; Neilsen/Norman Group
- education: BS, Business Administration, Drake University, 1984